During this week I completed the final stage of editing for Dear Daughter. Although at this point I had all the clips in place and colour correction completed, I wanted to carry out work on the audio of the film, as I felt that the audio was weak in comparison to the musical accompaniment.
As well as this, I added a number of transitions to the clips in order to improve the flow of the film. I felt that this removed the harsh change between shots and therefore made the film appear more professional.
My final film can be found at the following link.
During Week 14 I also created the making of documentary for Dear Daughter. As I had been capturing clips as I had been going along, this made the editing process for this much quicker and easier. Overall I am very happy with how this has turned out and feel it includes all the necessary information.